With all of the top ten lists that have been coming out over the last weeks, we thought it would be fun to create our own. A lot has happened during the last 12 months. Here is a list of our top ten greatest memories, events and experiences over the last year.
10) Employees Giving Back- The entire year has been filled with our employees giving back in one form or another. From raising money for breast cancer awareness to building a house with Habit for Humanity, we are so proud of the way our team takes the time to make a difference in the community. – Get a recap of our activities here.
9) 3rd Annual Thanksgiving Event– Every year, this event has expanded and, every year, it touches your heart when you see the joy you can bring individuals even if it is just for a short time by serving them a Thanksgiving meal. This year, we were able to feed over 300 people as well as giving each child 3 gifts. All of this is made possible by our guests, vendors, and employees. – See all the pictures here.
8) The Burger Contest– We were looking to find a few ideas for a new burger. Instead, we had hundreds of entries and over 10,000 votes. We opened our annual contest up to our Facebook Fans and Twitter followers and, after it was all said and done, we revealed our newest burger addition, the Confused Buffalo Burger. – Get the story about the process here.
7) Helped a Soldier Surprise His Family– We are so thankful and appreciative of the men and women who serve in the armed forces to protect our great nation. Every once in a while, you get a chance to give back in a small way to these individuals. This was one of those opportunities. – See how we helped Joshua Myers surprise his family here.
6) Thr3e Wise Men Delivery and BEER too!– After one year of running a brewery and pizza restaurant, it was time to take the next step. Delivery! Thr3e Wise Men can now deliver all our great food right to your door and, as an added bonus, we also deliver beer. – Get more details and see how to order here.
5) Trip to Chicago and Throwing Out the First Pitch– Not only did we get to travel together as a management team and have fun in the windy city, we got to see our fearless leader, Scotty, throw out the first pitch at the Cubs games. – See our recap and see the video of the pitch right here.
4) Employee Nike+ Fuel Band Challenge– In August, we bought all willing participants Nike+ Fuel bands and created a companywide challenge. Employees were broken up into teams and competed to see who could earn the most Fuel Points. – Read about this unique employee program here.
3) Thr3e Wise Men Beer Available at All Locations– A dream of Scott’s since the day he opened the first Scotty’s in 1996, beer brewed by Thr3e Wise Men Brewing Co., is now available at all of our locations. Not only can you get a beer while having dinner, you can take home a growler of your favorite Thr3e Wise Men Brew too. – See story here.
2) Opening Our Southport Location– Opening a new location never gets old and we were so excited this year to open on the Southside of Indianapolis. This was our fastest opening ever and one we will use as a blueprint for future openings. – Read about the opening here.
1) The Super Bowl– This has to be at the top. A once in a lifetime experience (although we are hoping Indy can do it again) – from the big game, to delivering catering to Jimmy Fallon and being featured on The Today Show, it was an unforgettable time. Team members were lucky enough to interact with: Jenna Wolfe, Al Roker, Ann Curry, Adam Levine, Garth Brooks, Dallas Clark, Dan Patrick, Peter King and so many more. We were also honored to be part of The Social 46, a group of the 46 biggest influencers in social media in Indiana that helped promote Super Bowl info to social users.– Click here to see our Super Bowl Recap page with all the videos, pics and fun we had.
Of course, Scott had his own version of the #1 event in 2012, the birth of Amy and his fourth child, Ivy LaRose Wise. The Super Bowl was an incredible experience; but, even Eli beating Brady couldn’t top this beautiful angel and gift from God. Scott also mentions that his baptism at Northview Church fell in his top 2012 memories and life milestones.
Thank you all for your support and patronage over the last year. We couldn’t do it without you. What will 2013 bring? Stay tuned to find out. Follow us on our Facebook page or Twitter to get the latest news, contests and information.